Here are some ideas to help you get started:
• Reviews "bashing" piercers or shops will not be accepted. Bad reviews are welcome, but please use contructive criticism.
• What piercing did you get, and how much did they charge for it?
• What type of jewelry were you initially pierced with?
• Was the jewelry you were pierced with external or internal threaded (if you know)?
• Did they have a good selection of jewelry you could purchase at the shop?
• Are they an APP member?
• Was the shop clean, and did you see your jewelry in the sterilized bags before getting pierced?
• What did you think about the overall shop experience & attitude of the piercer?