PRE-ORDER Solid pyrex plug with custom flares
- What color would you like?(See color chart image)
- Clear is unavailable for 7g, 5g, 3g and 1g. It will be changed to black if ordered.
- What wearable length would you like 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm or 12mm?
- What type of front flare would you like?
- 12g & 10g: No flare, ball, or flat.
- 8g & 6g: No flare, ball, flat, or micro flat.
- 4g through 9/16": No flare, ball, flat, micro flat, dome, or oval.
- What type of back flare would you like?
- 12g through 9/16" No flare, micro ball, micro flat, ball, or flat.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.
1 star 17% (1)