PRE-ORDER Deluxe Dichroic Double Flare Plug
- What color would you like?(See image chart)
- 0g through 7/16" have an approximate 1/4" wearable, with 7/16" overall length.
- 1/2" through 1" have an approximate 5/16" wearable, with 9/16" overall length.
- 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" have an approximate 9mm wearable, with 9/16" overall length.
- 2mm-3mm flares.
- These may present bubbles throughout the piece. This is an inevitable and unpredictable part of the production process, due to the fusing process of our raw materials. Although Gorilla Glass remove pieces with sharp pits on the wearable surface, some bubbles (sometimes on the flares or wearable surface) are to be expected .
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.