Titanium Labret Post
- Product # 26359
- Material(s): Titanium 6AL4VELI ASTM F-136 implant grade
- Made in USA
- Internally threaded
The below measurements
- 16g labret post has a 4mm back disc
- 14g and 12g labret post has a 5mm back disc
- The back disc can be unthreaded
- All labrets are high polish
- These labrets will work with any internally threaded body gems ends, Industrial strength ends, Anatometal end and Metal mafia ends
These posts have a deeper internal threading which works great for ends that have a longer threaded component. The end will sit flush on the post and on the piercing.
For internally threaded ends, click here.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.