Rose Gold Lace Nipple Stirrup
The below measurements are approximate:
- The entire stirrup measures 3/4" tall by 1" wide
- Each stirrup includes a 14g 5/8" externally threaded barbell with 5mm balls
- The inner wearable area of the stirrup measures 9mm tall by 12.5mm wide
- The wearable area on the barbell measures 12.5mm
- The Rose gold lace design is rose gold colored steel plated base metal
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.