Oxidized Brass with Amethyst Weights
The below measurements are approximate:
- Each piece measures 4" tall and weighs 21 grams
- The top faceted amethyst inlay measures 16mm tall by 12mm wide
- The bottom faceted amethyst inlay measures 20mm tall by 15mm wide
- Each amethyst inlay is surrounded by small marcasite gemstones that measure 1.5mm
- The hooks and hardware are brass that are oxidized on the front to give a darker appearance
You will receive the exact pair photographed.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.