PRE-ORDER 18k Gold Claw End
- Product # 27696
- Material(s): 18K gold, Solid Rose gold, Solid White gold, Solid Yellow gold, Stone, Synthetic opals
- Made in USA
- The rise on the 3mm end is going to be about 4mm tall.
- The rise on the 4mm end is going to be about 5mm tall.
- All stone can vary from batch to batch. Rose quartz can look faint pink/white.
- STEP 1 - Insert the pin about halfway into the shaft.
- STEP 2 - Bend the pin SLIGHTLY by hand as shown. For a tighter fit bend the pin more. For an easier fit straighten the pin out a little.
- STEP 3 - Push in the removable end to close.
- STEP 4 - To remove, pull apart both ends. If the jewelry is tight, add a slight twisting motion while you pull out the removable end.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.