Threadless Bezel Set Cabochon End
- Product # 11177
- Material(s): Titanium 6AL4VELI ASTM F-136 implant grade, Synthetic opals
- Made in USA
These are for straight pieces of jewelry (barbells or labrets) made by NEOMETAL only.
They can connect to any of the labret posts in this listing, but sizes smaller than 2.5mm are not recommended for 16g and 14g shafts.
- STEP 1 - Insert the pin about halfway into the shaft.
- STEP 2 - Bend the pin SLIGHTLY by hand as shown. For a tighter fit bend the pin more. For an easier fit straighten the pin out a little.
- STEP 3 - Push in the removable end to close.
- STEP 4 - To remove, pull apart both ends. If the jewelry is tight, add a slight twisting motion while you pull out the removable end.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.
4 star 4% (6)
3 star 1% (2)