14k Gold Threadless Three Ball End
- Product # 15660
- Material(s): 14K, Solid White gold, Solid Yellow gold, Solid Rose gold
- Made in USA
The end measures 2.2mm tall by 2.2mm wide and is available in either solid 14K yellow gold, 14K rose gold, or 14K white gold.
Threadless ends are made to be worn in threadless posts. For these ends we recommend these posts.
You can check out more threadless jewelry here.
- STEP 1 - Insert the pin about halfway into the shaft.
- STEP 2 - Bend the pin SLIGHTLY by hand as shown. For a tighter fit bend the pin more. For an easier fit straighten the pin out a little.
- STEP 3 - Push in the removable end to close.
- STEP 4 - To remove, pull apart both ends. If the jewelry is tight, add a slight twisting motion while you pull out the removable end.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.