Single Flare Colorfront Pyrex Plugs
This item is handmade and the gauge can vary +/- up to 0.5mm.
- 14g through 2g are around 9/16" long, with 3/8" wearable area.
- 0g through 3/4" are around 5/8" long, with 3/8" wearable area.
- 13/16" and larger are around 7/8" long, with 3/8" wearable area.
O-rings are included.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.
4 star 7% (11)
3 star 4% (6)
2 star 1% (1)