Limited Saddle Spreader Hooks
The below measurements are approximate:
- 5/8" spreader hooks are 7/8" tall and weigh 4 grams each. The hold to attach jewelry has a 2mm inner diameter
- 3/4" spreader hooks are 1" tall and weigh 8 grams. The hole to attach jewelry has a 2.5mm inner diameter
- 1-1/2" spreader hooks are 1-7/8" tall and weigh 20 grams. The hole to attach jewelry has a 2.5mm inner diameter.
Available in sterling silver or solid brass.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.
3 star 11% (1)