Limited Thick Seamless Septum Ring
- Available in solid silver, silver with 14k rose gold plating, or silver with 14k gold plating
- The entire seamless ring measures 12.5mm tall by 12.5mm wide
When opening seam rings for insertion it is best to twist the two ends away from each other, rather than opening the ring as one would do with a standard captive bead ring. The second method will distort the shape of the ring.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.