Curved Gem Cluster Barbell
- Product # 20651
- Material(s): 316L Stainless Steel, Synthetic gemstones, Rhodium plated
- Externally threaded
- Curved gem design measures 15.5mm tall by 5.5mm and is made of rhodium plated base metal
- 1/4" wearable
- Right bend: With larger gem starting at the top, the design curves to the right to fit the curve of the right ear
- Left bend: With larger gem starting at the top, the design curves to the left to fit the curve of the left ear
Both ends unscrew and are externally threaded
This barbell has a shorter length to fit cartilage and tragus piercings.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.
2 star 20% (3)