Beaded Chain Septum Clicker
The below measurements are approximate:
All sizes have a 1/4" wearable post.
- The entire clicker measures 10.75mm tall by 13.5mm wide
- The inner wearable area measures 6mm tall by 8mm wide
- The entire clicker measures 12.75mm tall by 15mm wide
- The inner wearable area measures 8mm tall by 10mm wide
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.
4 star 20% (9)
3 star 9% (4)
1 star 2% (1)