Stone and Glass Flower Eyelets
The below measurements are approximate:
- The wearable area measures 3/8"
- Sizes smaller than 1-3/8" have an overall length of 1/2"
- Sizes 1-3/8" or larger have an overall length of 9/16"
- The back flares measure 1.5mm to 2mm
- The flower design is only on one side of the eyelet while the other is concave
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.