Blue Tiger Eye Stone Plug
Pairs are matched as best as we possibly can. There will be differences in patterns, colors, and subtle shapes due to natural variations of stone. Each plug is also put through an extra tumbling phase to add extra shine to it.
The below measurements are approximate:
8g thru 00g are domed on both ends
- 8g thru 1/2" have an approx 3/8" wearable between flares
7/16" thru 1" have one flat side and one domed side
- 9/16" thru 1" have an approx 7/16" wearable area between flares
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.
3 star 12% (1)