Glass Dichroic Shield Weights (Black with Pink/ Gold)
The below measurements are approximate:
- Shield measures 25mm tall by 19mm wide
- Wearable area measures 15mm long by 6mm tall
- Each shield weighs 9 grams
- These shields are reversible, with a gold dichroic color on one side, and a pink dichroic color on the other
You will receive the exact pair photographed.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.