Single Flare Glass Colorfront Plug
The below measurements are approximate:
- All sizes have an approximate 3/8" wearable with an o-ring
- Sizes 12g through 2g have a 5/8" overall length
- 0g through 5/8" have a 3/4" overall length
- 11/16" and higher have an overall length of 7/8"
- The face of the plugs are slightly convex
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.
4 star 16% (5)
3 star 3% (1)
1 star 6% (2)