PRE-ORDER Titanium Flatback Labret with Bezel Set Faceted Gem
- Product # 8933
- Material(s): Titanium 6AL4VELI ASTM F-136 implant grade, Synthetic gemstones
- Internally threaded
* What color titanium do you want? (See color chart image)
* What color gem do you want? (See color chart image)
* What length do you need 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 9/32", 5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 13/32", 7/16", 15/32", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", or 7/8"?
* If ordering 18g, 16g, or 14g, would you like the back disc to be permanently fixed to the shaft?
* If ordering 18g, 16g, 14g, or 12g, what size back disc do you want? Options are 3mm, 4mm, and 3/16".
Some stones in 1mm, 1.25mm, 1.5mm, and 2mm will look clear or very faint. Examples are: lavender, champagne, amber yellow, aquamarine, blue zircon, and tanzanite.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.