Limited Deluxe Dichroic Keyhole Weights (Lavender Gold)
This dichroic color combination from Gorilla Glass is made in small batches each time. The coloration can vary with each batch due to different variables in the creation process.
The weights photographed are of the same coloration of the ones currently stocked.
The below measurements are approximate:
- Small weights are 1-5/8" tall by 1-1/8" wide and weigh 16 grams each.
- Large weights are 2" tall by 1-3/8" wide and weigh 27 grams each.
- Both sizes have a 4mm insertion gap.
More Gorilla Glass keyhole weights are available for pre-order here .
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.