Glass Cyclone Plugs
These plugs are hand crafted and each one is unique. The members of each pair may not be exact matches, but they will be as close as possible.
The below measurements are approximate:
- The wearable area measures 5/16"
- The back flares measure 1.5mm - 2mm
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.