Limited Framed Turquoise and Silver Earring Studs
The below measurements are approximate:
- The entire framed stud end measures 11mm tall by 9mm wide
- The genuine turquoise cabochon measures 6mm tall by 4mm wide
- The earring posts and settings are sterling silver
- Includes silver butterfly backs and silicone stoppers
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.