Limited Silver Dancing Owl Necklace
The below measurements are approximate:
- The dancing owl pendant measures 20mm tall by 11mm wide and has a free moving tail piece
- The two black CZ gems measure 1mm
- The entire pendant hangs 1-1/8" from chain.
- The pendant and bail are sterling silver
- The 18" necklace chain is silver plated white metal
More necklaces are available here.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.