Glass Eclipse Weights (Crystal)
The below measurements are approximate:
Mini 0g Weights-
- Each weight has a 1-3/16" outer diameter and weighs 11 grams
- The inner diameter measures 8mm and the insertion gap is about 3mm
- The wearable area is oval and measures 4.5mm tall x 5mm wide
- Gorilla Glass recommends these for 0g or larger lobes
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.