Solid Brass and Double Labradorite Teardrop Weights
The below measurements are approximate:
- Each piece is 5" tall and weighs 32.5 grams while the other weighs 33.5 grams
- The top labradorite cabochon measures 20mm tall by 15mm wide
- The bottom labradorite cabochon measures 40mm tall by 30mm wide
- The hammered brass teardrop design measures 2-9/16" tall by 2-1/8" wide
- The coils and hardware are solid brass
You will receive the exact pair photographed.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.