Limited Silver Celtic Knot Ring
Celtic Knots are an ancient symbol that symbolize beginnings and ends. Because no beginning and end can be seen in Celtic knots, it serves as a reminder of the nature of our timeless spirits.
The below measurements are approximate:
- The front knot design measures 15mm tall
- The back of the band measures 2mm wide
- This ring is made entirely of sterling silver
More rings are available here.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.