Solid Brass and Golden Obsidian Skull Dangle Weights
The below measurements are approximate:
- Each piece measures 3-1/2" tall and weighs 10 grams
- The top golden obsidian skull inlay measures 18mm tall by 12mm wide
- The bottom amethyst cabochon measures 30mm tall by 10mm wide
- The coils and hardware are made of solid brass
You will receive the exact pair photographed.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.