Silver and Distressed Brass Solar Moon Hoops with Lapis
The below measurements are approximate:
- Each hoop has a 3" diameter and one weighs 40 grams while the other weighs 38 grams
- The lapis cabochons measure 40mm x 30mm.
- The clasps are made of sterling silver and the solar moon plates are distressed brass
You will receive the exact pair photographed.
More moon hoops are available here.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.