Orange Plume Agate Teardrop Plugs
- Product # 27377
- Material(s): Stone
- Double flare
- Made in USA
- Turtle Stones
The below measurements are approximate:
- The wearable area measures 10mm
- The overall length of one plug measures 15mm while the other has an overall length of 13.6mm
- The back flares measure 2mm to 2.5mm larger than gauge size
- One side of the teardrop plugs are slightly convex while the other is flat
This unique, handmade pair of plugs has a minor flat spot on a section of the wearable on one plug. There is also a slight difference in the overall length of each plug, but the wearable is the same. These characteristics will not affect wearablility.
You will receive the exact pair photographed.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.