Solid Brass Fused Saddle Weights with Clear CZ
The below measurements are approximate:
- Each weight measures 1-7/8" tall by 1" wide and weighs 29 grams
- The top clear CZ inlay measures 15mm in diameter
- The bottom clear CZ inlay measures 25mm in diameter
- The saddles and settings are brass
You will receive the exact pair photographed.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.