Picture Jasper Teardrop Plugs
- Product # 27393
- Material(s): Stone
- Double flare
- Made in USA
- Turtle Stones
The below measurements are approximate:
- The wearable area measures 8mm
- The overall length measures 13mm
- The back flares measure 1.5mm larger than gauge size
- The one face of the plugs is flat and the other is slightly convex
You will receive the exact pair photographed.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.