Faux Pearl Septum Clicker
The below measurements are approximate:
- The clicker measures 12.5mm tall by 15.75mm wide
- The inner wearable area measures 8mm tall by 10mm wide
- The steel post has a wearable area that measures 7mm
- The faux pearl beads measure 1.5mm
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below).
- The *higher* the gauge number the *smaller* the wire is.
- A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge.
- To get larger gauge piercings you have to stretch your piercings.
Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.