Faux Pearl Septum Clicker
The below measurements are approximate:
- The entire clicker measures 10.8mm tall by 14.2mm wide
- The inner wearable area measures 6mm tall by 8mm wide
- The steel post has a wearable area that measures 6mm
- The entire clicker measures 12.5mm tall by 15.75mm wide
- The inner wearable area measures 8mm tall by 10mm wide
- The steel post has a wearable area that measures 7mm
This design is available with black diamond CZ's and clear CZ's. The Swarovski faux pearl beads measure 1.5mm.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.
5/16" (~8mm) diameter 3/8" (~10mm) diameter 1/2" (~12mm diameter)