Roshi Design with Golden Obsidian
This Roshi design is crafted using a textured brass plate with a copper border. The design is embellished with golden obsidian and rainbow moonstone.
The below measurements are approximate:
- Each piece measures 2-7/8" tall by 1-7/8" wide and weighs 45 grams
- The center golden obsidian cabochon measures 19mm in diameter
- The smaller rainbow moonstone cabochons measure 9mm tall by 7mm wide
- This design is only on one side, and the other side is polished
- The earring wires are silver
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.