Limited Glass Meteorite Plugs
This new design offered by Glasswear Studios is crafted with synthetic meteorite encased inside glass plugs. The synthetic meteorite is made from metal that is found naturally occurring on earth.
This design is available on a black back, an opalite back, or on a pluto planet back.
The below measurements are approximate:
0g through 1/2"-
- The wearable area measures 5/16"
- The overall length measures between 1/2" and 9/16"
- The back flares measure 1.5 to 2mm larger than gauge size
9/16" and larger-
- The wearable area measures 3/8"
- The overall length measures between 5/8" and 11/16"
- The back flares measure 2mm larger than gauge size
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.