Lapis Oval Labret
The below measurements are approximate:
- The wearable area measures 10mm
- The dimensions of the oval measure 11.75mm tall by 8.25mm wide
- The overall length measures 14.4mm
- T-back measures 19 across with 3mm wings and is not concave
- The front of the labret has a flare of 0.5mm larger than gauge
You will receive the exact labret photographed.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.