Seraphinite and Silver Necklace
This necklace is crafted from seraphinite and sterling silver.
The below measurements are approximate:
- The necklace measures 18" long with a sterling silver clasp and chain system
- The chain allows the length to be adjusted
- The seraphinite cabochons measure:
- the trailing chain triangle cabochons measure 15mm tall by 15mm wide
- the center triangle cabochon measures 32mm tall by 22mm wide
You will receive the exact necklace photographed.
More necklaces are available here.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.