Duo Amethyst and Silver Necklace
- Product # 29148
- Material(s): Stone, Sterling Silver, Genuine gemstones, White metal, Sterling Silver plated
The below measurements are approximate:
- This pendant features a rough amethyst inlay that measures between 7/16" and 1/2" tall by 3/8" wide
- The top genuine amethyst gemstone measures 4mm tall by 6mm wide
- The entire pendant hangs 1-1/4" from chain.
- The settings and bail are sterling silver
- The chain measures 18" long and is sterling silver plated white metal
More necklaces are available here.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.