Solid Brass and Bumble Bee Jasper Weights
The below measurements are approximate:
- Each piece is 3-1/4" tall and weighs 13.3 grams
- The top faceted black onyx gemstone measures 16mm tall by 16mm wide
- The bottom bumble bee jasper cabochon measures 30mm tall by 20mm wide
- The coils and hardware are solid brass
- The coils have an exact measurement of 3.4mm
You will receive the exact pair photographed.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.