Discontinued 16g Non-Conversion Threadless Bezel Set Cabochon End
- Product # 11179
- Material(s): Titanium 6AL4VELI ASTM F-136 implant grade, Synthetic opals
Neometal has discontinued this style of threadless end. These are made to fit an old style of threadless compatible labret shafts, exclusively.
They can connect to the 16g labret posts in this listing.
These are for straight pieces of jewelry (barbells or labrets) made by NEOMETAL only.
- STEP 1 - Insert the pin about halfway into the shaft.
- STEP 2 - Bend the pin SLIGHTLY by hand as shown. For a tighter fit bend the pin more. For an easier fit straighten the pin out a little.
- STEP 3 - Push in the removable end to close.
- STEP 4 - To remove, pull apart both ends. If the jewelry is tight, add a slight twisting motion while you pull out the removable end.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.
4 star 2% (1)
3 star 5% (2)
2 star 2% (1)