Lace Lotus Eyelets
Available in yellow gold plated sterling silver,rose gold plated sterling silver or solid sterling silver.
The below measurements are approximate:
- 8g has a 4.2mm back flare and a 5/16" diameter lotus front.
- 6g has a 5.5mm back flare and a 3/8" diameter lotus front.
- 4g has a 7mm back flare and a 10mm diameter lotus front.
- 9/16" has a 5/8" back flare and a 15/16" diameter lotus front.
- 5/8" has a 3/4" back flare and a 1" diameter lotus front.
- 3/4" has a 13/16" back flare and a 1-3/16" diameter lotus front.
All sizes have an approximate 5/16" wearable area.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.
2 star 40% (2)
1 star 20% (1)