Threadless 18k Gold Trio End
- Product # 22925
- Material(s): Synthetic opals, 316LVM ASTM F-138 Implant Grade Steel, 18K, Solid Rose gold, Solid Yellow gold, Stone, Synthetic gemstones
- Made in USA
The below measurements are approximate:
- Ends with 2mm gems has an outer diameter of 4.5mm
- Ends with 3mm gems has an outer diameter of 7mm
- The threadless post is made with impant grade steel
There is only a slight difference in color between the rose gold and gold materials.
Threadless ends are made to be worn in threadless posts. For these ends, we recommend these posts.
More threadless jewelry can be found here.
- STEP 1 - Insert the pin about halfway into the shaft.
- STEP 2 - Bend the pin SLIGHTLY by hand as shown. For a tighter fit bend the pin more. For an easier fit straighten the pin out a little.
- STEP 3 - Push in the removable end to close.
- STEP 4 - To remove, pull apart both ends. If the jewelry is tight, add a slight twisting motion while you pull out the removable end.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.