Discontinued Faceted Marquise Plugs
The below measurements are approximate:
- All sizes have an 8mm to 9mm wearable area
- The back flare measures 1.5mm to 2mm larger than gauge size
The front marquise design for each size measures:
- 2g measures 13.5mm tall by 9mm wide with an overall length of 5/8"
- 0g measures 16mm tall by 10.5mm wide with an overall length of 11/16"
- 00g measures 18mm tall by 12mm wide with an overall length of 11/16"
- 7/16" measures 20mm tall by 13mm wide with an overall length of 3/4"
- 1/2" measures 22mm tall by 14mm wide with an overall length of 3/4"
- 5/8" measures 26mm tall by 18mm wide with an overall length of 13/16"
Due to the organic nature of the stone, there may be small imperfections that will not affect wearability.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.CONVERSION CHART: