14k Gold Zodiac Threadless End
The below measurements are approximate:
- Aries ends are 5mm tall by 5mm wide
- Aquarius ends are 4mm tall by 5mm wide
- Capricorn ends are 5mm tall by 5mm wide
- Cancer ends are 5mm tall by 5mm wide
- Gemini end are 5mm tall by 5mm wide
- Leo ends are 5mm tall by 4mm wide
- Libra ends are 3.5mm tall by 5mm wide
- Pisces ends are 5.5mm tall by 4mm wide
- Sagittarius ends are 3mm tall by 7mm wide
- Scorpio ends are 5mm tall by 4mm wide
- Taurus ends are 5mm tall by 4mm wide
- Virgo ends are 5mm tall by 4mm wide
For Taurus, Libra, Leo and Virgo the threadless pin will be at the top instead of the middle.
Threadless ends are made to be worn in threadless posts. For these ends, we recommend these posts.
More threadless jewelry can be found here.
- STEP 1 - Insert the pin about halfway into the shaft.
- STEP 2 - Bend the pin SLIGHTLY by hand as shown. For a tighter fit bend the pin more. For an easier fit straighten the pin out a little.
- STEP 3 - Push in the removable end to close.
- STEP 4 - To remove, pull apart both ends. If the jewelry is tight, add a slight twisting motion while you pull out the removable end.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.