Mandala Threadless End
- Product # 26994
- Material(s): Solid Rose gold, 316L Stainless Steel, Sterling Silver, Yellow gold plated, Solid Yellow gold, Rose gold plated, 14K gold
This design is available in solid 14K gold, 14K yellow gold plated silver, 14K rose gold plated sterling silver, or solid sterling silver.
The below measurements are approximate:
- The large mandala ends measure 10.5mm in diameter
- The small mandala ends measure 8.5mm in diameter
- The threadless post is made with stainless steel
Threadless ends are made to be worn in threadless posts. For these ends, we recommend these posts.
More threadless jewelry can be found here.
- STEP 1 - Insert the pin about halfway into the shaft.
- STEP 2 - Bend the pin SLIGHTLY by hand as shown. For a tighter fit bend the pin more. For an easier fit straighten the pin out a little.
- STEP 3 - Push in the removable end to close.
- STEP 4 - To remove, pull apart both ends. If the jewelry is tight, add a slight twisting motion while you pull out the removable end.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.