Threadless Nipple Barbell
- Product # 28679
- Material(s): Titanium 6AL4VELI ASTM F-136 implant grade, Synthetic gemstones
- Made in USA
Neometal is now offering the convenient threadless design in nipple barbells!
The below measurements are approximate:
- The opal or CZ ends measure 4mm
- Each barbell includes two threadless forward facing ends to insert on either side
These threadless barbells will NOT work with threaded ends. Other Neometal 18g threadless ends will work with the barbells.
- STEP 1 - Insert the pin about halfway into the shaft.
- STEP 2 - Bend the pin SLIGHTLY by hand as shown. For a tighter fit bend the pin more. For an easier fit straighten the pin out a little.
- STEP 3 - Push in the removable end to close.
- STEP 4 - To remove, pull apart both ends. If the jewelry is tight, add a slight twisting motion while you pull out the removable end.
Jewelry is measured through a gauge system (see chart below). The higher the gauge number the smaller the wire is. A standard "earring" is usually 20 gauge. Jewelry gauges/sizes can vary between manufacturers. There is no universal regulation on companies to make a standard size in body jewelry. A big part of this is that some jewelry is made overseas and measured in millimeters. And in the USA jewelry is measured in inches/gauges. So many times jewelry can be anywhere from .5mm to 1mm different.